CONNX 12 SP2
In today's world of increasing data volumes and Big Data, we are seeing databases that are designed to store and process hundreds of millions of fields, handle large volumes of data, and manage high-speed transactions, all while they house the critical business data needs of today's fast-paced companies. With the databases of today, applications are able to save and retrieve complex data structures in a single physical record and in a single operation. Today's databases have significant transactional performance advantages over traditional databases, which would require several joins between many tables to accomplish the same task.
The InstantdbSync solution gives companies the ability to seamlessly move data from a source database to any number of relational, non-relational, Cloud, desktop, or in memory databases for easier access, data reporting, and analysis.
- Fast to Implement
- Easy to Use
- The Tool for Minimizing Risk
CONNX KPiSync is a Mobile Application to help users "Visualize their Key Business Metrics on any device in real time". The CONNX KPiSync solution was designed with the purpose of providing users with a quick and easy method of delivering Key Performance Indicators (KPi's)from all facets of a business to users via any device, smartphone tablet, or PC.
CONNX KPiSync keeps you in touch with your critical business information from any corporate application or data store, any time, all the time, real-time, whether you are in the office, on the go, or at home. KPiSync makes it simple to keep track of your critical business metrics simply by defining a key performance indicator which will query your enterprise data. These indicators are then pushed to your desktop, laptop, tablet, or mobile devices, using our secure Microsoft Azure Cloud.
CONNX Excel Add-In
The Excel Add-In allows for a quicker and easier data access to any data source within Microsoft Excel. The CONNX wizard will allow a streamlined connection and data selection for over 150 supported data sources. CONNX extends Excel to allow for connection to multiple data sources and allows joins between tables from different data sources.
SQL Server 2014 Support
CONNX offers full support for SQL Server 2014 in addition to SQL Server 2012, SQL Server 2008, SQL Server 2005, SQL Server 2000, including clustered index support on supported SQL Server versions.
New to SP2
- InstantdbSync Performace Re-architected update process to leverage an in-memory cache for real time performance under extreme data quantities.
- KPiSync in SP2 Added user subscription capability to allow for individualized KPi's to be delivered to specific mobile users. Managers can create groups for different business units/departments.
- SSIS Adapter New wizards to simplify the creation and deployment of CONNX SSIS packages in SQL Server.
- CONNX Data Dictionary Modernized CDD manager to be consistent with industry standard look and feel for faster and more intuitive user experience.
- Installer Enhancements Modernized installer GUI to be consistent with industry standard look and feel.
Many, many, more
Several smaller features have been added to CONNX 12 SP2 as well. Please read the Release Notes for a full description.